Katie graduated from St. Scholastica Academy in Covington, LA. Thereafter, Katie graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree from the Manship School of Mass Communications. Kathryn Sunseri was admitted to the Louisiana bar in 2020 and is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State Courts as a member of the Louisiana State Bar, Jefferson Parish Bar Association, Orleans Parish Bar Association, and St. Tammany Bar Association.
Katie has made an appearance on WWL New Orleans radio show “All Things Legal” on 870 AM/105.3 FM.
- Louisiana, 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2022
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2022
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana Juris Doctorate - 2019
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana B.A. - 2007 - Major: Mass Communications with concentration in Advertising
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- Orleans Parish Bar Association
- St. Tammany Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit (BAFFC)
Going through a very NASTY divorce Michelle Sunseri and her staff were super caring, helpful, sincere, trustworthy,and honest. They really went the extra mile. I highly recommend.
Even operating from a position of relative disadvantage, Doug and Katie got it done in spectacular fashion . They exceeded my expectations, and if you need a family law attorney they will exceed yours as well.
I have been working with this law firm for over a year, and they are fantastic, friendly and attentive. I highly recommend their services.
FIND US IN THE MEDIA
contact us today
Get Answers Today
Which attorney would you like to contact?