Bret D. Guepet, Jr. is an associate attorney with Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, LLC and has been with the firm since 2019. Mr. Guepet earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. He then attended the LSU Law Center, where he received his Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law.
Mr. Guepet’s practice focuses on construction litigation, business law, personal injury, succession law, and real estate. He often advises clients through complicated contract and property disputes. While most of Mr. Guepet’s practice is devoted to litigation, he also assists businesses through their early stages of formation and beyond.
Outside of practice, Mr. Guepet enjoys fishing, playing guitar, and following Saints and LSU football.
- Louisiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2020
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana J.D./D.C.L. - 2019
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Bachelor of Science in Business Management - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- The Flow Must Go On: Judicial Discretion in the Oil and Gas Context, 7 LSU J. of Energy L. & Resources (2019)
Going through a very NASTY divorce Michelle Sunseri and her staff were super caring, helpful, sincere, trustworthy,and honest. They really went the extra mile. I highly recommend.
Even operating from a position of relative disadvantage, Doug and Katie got it done in spectacular fashion . They exceeded my expectations, and if you need a family law attorney they will exceed yours as well.
I have been working with this law firm for over a year, and they are fantastic, friendly and attentive. I highly recommend their services.
FIND US IN THE MEDIA
contact us today
Get Answers Today
Which attorney would you like to contact?