Green Card through FamilySchedule a Consultation
Green Card through Family Legal in Metairie, Louisiana
Top Metairie Immigration Lawyers Helping Clients Access Family-Based Green Cards
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, our Metairie immigration attorneys are compassionate, reliable legal advocates for people and families. With vast experience handling a wide range of complex immigration matters, our firm is dedicated to providing immigration solutions. If you have any questions or concerns about getting a green card through a family member, we are more than happy to walk you through the legal process. To set up a strictly confidential immigration consultation, please contact our green card attorneys today.
An Overview of Family-Based Green Cards
A significant share of the people who immigrate to the United States do so through a qualifying relationship with a family member. Depending on the circumstances, a relative of an American citizen or a lawful permanent resident may be eligible for a green card. Our immigration attorneys help people apply for and obtain all types of family-based green cards, including:
- Spousal Visas: If you are married to a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you can apply for a marriage-based green card.
- K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas: You can get a green card before you get married. A K-1 allows people to immigrate to the United States based on a good faith intention to get married to an American.
- K-3 Visas/K-4 Visas: K-3 visas and K-4 visas are for the spouses and unmarried minor children of American citizens respectively. In some circumstances, they can help shorten the process.
- Family Preference Visa: Through a family preference application, non-immediate family members of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident can apply for a green card. Unfortunately, family preference visas are subject to annual caps.
How an Immigration Lawyer Can Help You Get a Green Card Through Family
Getting a green card through a qualifying family member can be challenging. There are many potential pitfalls in the application process. At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, we help our clients navigate the immigration system. Among other things, our immigration attorneys are ready to:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions about family green cards;
- Gather all documents/records and complete the immigration paperwork; and
- Proactively address any problems that arise during the green card application process.
Everyone’s family is unique. We strongly believe in the principle that each client deserves personal attention from their immigration lawyer. Our immigration law team will put in the time and resources to help you and your loved ones get the best outcome.
Contact Our Green Card through Family Attorneys Today
At Nicaud & Sunseri Law Firm, our immigration attorneys are committed to helping our clients find solutions that work. If you or your loved one is seeking a family green card, we are here to help you navigate the application process and overcome the obstacles in your path. Contact us today to schedule your confidential case evaluation.
Going through a very NASTY divorce Michelle Sunseri and her staff were super caring, helpful, sincere, trustworthy,and honest. They really went the extra mile. I highly recommend.
$25 Million +
Recovered in BP Claims
Recovered In Hurricane
& Flood Claims
contact us today
Get Answers Today
Which attorney would you like to contact?